Sunday, May 22, 2005

Well, One Year Down, Two To Go

That was year one of Law School.

Pretty good experience, over all, and I'm salivating over my next set of classes, both in Galway and at the start of Year Two.

But, it's been, what, a day and a half now of vacation? I'm already bored. Thank god for libraries.

So, since I'm bored, I'm embarking on my very own book project, rather like NaNoWriMo, only not in November, and, alas, not a full month. I expect to fail miserably, but at least I'll be kept out of trouble, and have more than 3 chapters and an outline when I'm done.

And now, perhaps, a nap. Later, no doubt, will be snarky commentary on the White House bringing out their Big Guns (Laura) to try and charm the Middle East. I think it may be too late for charm. Not invading in the first place might have worked a little bit better. Less expensive, too.

No comments: