OK, I don't plan to make a habit of this, but what the hell...
1. What was the last song you heard? Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus", in the truck on the way to lunch.
2. What were the last two movies you saw? In the theatre? "The Two Towers" and "Chamber of Secrets". On TV? "Lilies of the Field" (Sidney Poitier, Lilia Skala, 1963), and "The Princess Diaries" (might not count, surfed in after the first 20 minutes).
3. What were the last three things you purchased. Hair dye, dinner, gasoline.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Re-dye my hair -- moving from this week's tropical bird look (mango-red, green, and blue) to either blond or titian. Clean the apartment. Write a chapter of the novel. Laundry.
5. What are the last 5 people you talked to? In person? My boss, Janis, the guy at the drive-thru (does that even count?), the cashiers and customers at my local Rite-Aid. (It was a long line.)