Saturday, February 14, 2004

Friday Five


Non sequitor: Just finished watching "Never Been Kissed". Lovely little movie. Drew Barrymore. *sigh*

So. Friday Five:

1. Are you superstitious?

No.

2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition?

Um...I watch "Monk" -- does that count?

We're just a bunch of pragmatists, over here in the Hutchison-Stith-Vitale-Hotchkiss family.

3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition?

I'm not sure what my favorite is. I can tell you my least favorite: the black cat thing.

4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual?

I dunno. Maybe my truck is lucky. I love it and it never lets me down. As long as I have my truck around, I feel safe. Although "safe" for me probably equates to..."independent".

YMMV. Literally. ;-)

5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?

*stifle*

*guffaw*

No. You know the calender's all mixed up, right?

I don't believe in astrology.

*chuckle*

No comments: