Sunday, February 08, 2004

Green Raglan

Green Raglan's been getting a lot of work this weekend!

It's been a week since these two photos were taken, and I'm knitting...eh...about one more inch, and then planning to knit 3 or 4 more inches and side-slit them on both sides, for a raglan tunic. I'm not sure if that'll be back and forth or with a steek.

Naturally, when these photos were taken, I had just put the sweater back on its needle after having it on a ribbon so I could try it on.

Seems to fit well...I increased about 6 inches ONLY IN THE FRONT not long after joining v-neck, for my...ahem rather ample bust. Then decreased correspondingly, so the dang thing wouldn't feel like a tent at my waist. Very experimental. We'll see how it looks when all is said and done.

Long shot.

Close up on raglan increases.

No comments: