Friday, June 27, 2003

OK, I Guess


If you notice the plethora of posts, it's because of feeling thwarted yesterday when my blog was getting migrated to Blogger's new version. So, now I'm in that liberated-need-to-get-stupidly-chatty mode.

Stumbled over the birthday meme from someone's livejournal. Put in my birthday and got back the following:


Charming
undemanding
very understanding
knows how to make an impression
active fighter for social cause
popular
moody and capricious lover
honest and tolerant partner
precise sense of judgment.


Reads rather like poetry, doesn't it? I put in a couple other dates (like my ex's birthday -- way off, btw, and my mother's which was much closer), just for fun. Don't know what the whole algorithm behind this thing is.

Supposed to just be my sun-sign or something?

Who knows. Who cares?

No comments: