Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Howard Dean


Yes, I voted for Dean in the MoveOn primary.

Didn't you?

My Evil Triplet Medley has taken the time to write what I haven't thus far: a cogent summary of what Dean stands for, a discussion of what we find to be wrong with the directions the Bush administration and Republicans in general are trying to lead this country, and why Howard Dean is such an appealling candidate. Go read what she wrote, because all I can think of to say, is "me, too". I agree with every single word. This has been the first time I've been actively excited about what a candidate is saying and his chances of getting elected.

Howard Dean, simply put, is the person I want elected as my president in 2004.

Since, of course, I'm not running. Or at least, not this year.


No comments: