Thursday, February 14, 2002

The Sound of Sidra Not Posting


...these and other quality products brought to you by Blammo!

Not that bad, really. I revised some remarks in my little monologue about fanfic and copyright infringement and why I have no plans to write "bookfic" anytime soon. But no new posts for a couple reasons - one, I've got a temporary part time job. I'm still looking for "real" work, so if you by chance are looking for a kickbutt programmer with good writing and people skills, try me. Consulting, part time, full time. I'm game. I like to work. This gig is strictly temporary, like, another couple weeks, max. But it has been enjoyable.

Two, while not parttimejobbing, I was putting together a decent implementation of the open source ecommerce software I worked on and with at Zelerate from 2000-2001. Now that it's up, I have a "demo" site to point prospective clients to, and that's a valuable thing, doncha think? Being as enough of the clients whose projects I worked on while at Zelerate are not necessarily...vibrant commercial entities, shall we say, at this time. *ahem*


No comments: