Sunday, July 03, 2005

Occasionally Funny

Lance Mannion, self-described fictional character, got funny because Shakes' Sister tagged him.

No one tagged me because a) I Don't Do Memes Unless I Feel Like It, And Even Then, Not Really (case in point, this post), and b) no one knows me. Also, I am only occasionally funny. This may bother you more than it does me. Or not.

Hm, that sounds like a blog title: 'Occasionally Funny'.

Question number 1: What are three of the stupidest things you've done in your life.

Been thoughtlessly unkind, and again, and again. Alas, more than three times total.

Question number 2: At the current moment, who has the most influence on your life?

At the current moment, I'd have to say Sandra Day O'Connor.

Question number 3: If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?

So glad you specified one 'that functions', as opposed to the broken time machines I get every Friday at Dunkin' Donuts.

Jane Austen, Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Gandhi, and Winston Churchill. Or,

Jesus, Julius Cesear, Buddha, W.E.B. DuBois, and Abe Lincoln. Or,

Albert Einstein, Judge Learned Hand, Jefferson, Madison, Geronimo. Or,

I could go on.

Question number 4: If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

For Sandra to change her mind, for some fecking truth from my gov't, and a pair of jeans that fit women of my oh-so-tiny height.

Wait, the last two are probably supernatural, after all.

Why can't I have supernatural wishes? I want really cool mutant powers, like telepathy, teleportation, telekinesis, and, I don't know, television or something.

Question number 5: Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live a the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.

a. stayed the same
b. it

Question number 6: Name one event that has changed your life.

The moment I realized I was not going to die, just yet.

I keep having that moment, over and over again, btw. It's self-renewing. Perhaps mutant? Hmmmmm....

Question number 7: Tag 5 people

*makes face* Never!

No comments: