Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Those Three Little Words I Wasn't Longing To Hear

"even stronger mandate"

Kerry concedes election to Bush

The thought of this Administration with no checks on it makes my blood run cold. And that's what we're going to have. So, wave good-bye to your kids' education, wave good-bye to your overtime pay for overtime worked, wave good-bye to college loans and clean water and toxic waste cleanup, and say hello to Big Brother, Big Business and, let's face it, the draft.

[...]

The Dominionist States of America

This country is, or maybe 100 years from now they'll say "was", I don't know, the Great American Experiment. But whatever history says about us, and I mean the e pluribus unum us, the many who came together once into one, today, I say unto you, this experiment only ever works when we stand together.

Be afraid of those three little words, "even stronger mandate". But do not back down. The other three can be stronger.

No comments: