Thursday, April 03, 2003

The *snigger* Core (guffaw)


I can't stop laughing every time I see an ad for the film, "The Core".

Seriously. There I am, minding my own business, channel-surfing mindlessly (the sport of champions), and I'll slam into one of the more talky ads for the flick, where they actually *say* things like 'we're going in' and 'restart the core', and --

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

'Scuse me.

Literally, I collapse into laughter, pointing my finger at the screen. I swear, it's almost Pavlovian.

But it's just so *funny*. I mean, here's the idea, right? Let's take a ship made of earth stuff, and ride in it to someplace so hot even the earth melts!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

My god, what a great idea! Let's drive a tank made of metal to a place where rocks melt! Yeah!

*hysterical laughter*

No comments: