Friday, November 01, 2002

Sidra's Book Report


Recently (re)read:



AND just finished before packing my bag to get on a flight, The Small House at Allington, which I enjoyed greatly -- and was very pleased to find that The Last Chronicle of Barset revisits, at least somewhat, two characters whose loose ends were not completely tied at the end of Allington.

Back to Dickens, though, first. I love books. Books, books, books, be they large or quite dinky! How can you not love books? They're a cheap way to travel the world, and the only way to travel through time. What's not to love?

As if you care. But, it's my blog, so I get to pretend you do! Wheee!

The writing one of my own is coming along well, thanks for asking. Though the travel and the being sick has put a crimp in my style, I expect to recoup shortly.

No comments: