Monday, August 26, 2002

What's With All the Boring Dead White Guy Documentation, Sid?


I bet you're wondering why I'm bothering to post the U.S. Constitution and it's Amendments on my blog. I bet you're wondering "Oh, when will the boredom end, Sidra? Oh, when?".

Why is simple, nay, blindingly obvious -- It needs to be read. Unfortunately, my audience does not yet extend into the White House [or, hell, maybe it does], but good lord n'butter, this thing needs to be read by the blithering twits who think they're in charge of this country. Y'hear that? YER A BUNCHA TWITS. Twits! Hear me? Twits! Givin' twits a bad name, even. Y'all are grounded. Go to your rooms and don't come down until you can behave in a civilized manner.

And as for the rest of you....if you are a US citizen and you haven't read this document, well..here's your chance to sneak it in and not look like a God! Damn! Fool the next time the topic comes up at a dinner party/daycare/racquetball game/checkout line at the grocery.

Those of you who already have read it get a gold star, and the chance to read it again.

And as for the when? Less than 20 more amendments to go. Piece of cake.

No comments: