Saturday, April 08, 2006

Quelle Suprise

I'm so completely not shocked that the Bush administration lies and lies and lies, I really don't know what to say.

Newsflash! Lies! More lies!

Libby Testimony shows a White House Pattern of Intelligence Leaks

Libby Prosecutor Outlines Effort At High Levels: Fitzgerald Aims to Show An Organized Plan Led To Leak of CIA Agent's Name

Oh, and I laughed reading this one.

Leak-Hating President As Leaker-In-Chief?

A president better mean what he says? This from the guy who, what, didn't mean what he said, ever? Wasn't he just quoted a couple weeks ago saying one thing but apparently just trying to lift people's spirits?


I'm not complaining. (Well, in a more general sense, of course I am! Geez! My Vitale grandfather, lo, many years ago, told me to go into public service. "People like you need to", he said, or something to that effect. People like me. Honest people, who want to make a difference. As opposed to most politicians.)

I'm just not surprised.

No comments: