- "depriving us in many cases of the benefits of Trial by Jury."
- tax burden imposed to support the king's wars
- "obstructed the Administration of Justice." -- evading judicial review by hiding detainees in Gitmo, or not checking detainees in at all (in Iraq).
- "taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments." -- Bush's 'inherent' powers as Commander in Chief.
- "transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty and perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation." -- Ehrenreich suggests you change the word 'mercenaries' to 'contractors' and read the sentence again.
Read the whole thing.