Friday, January 09, 2004

Give to Dean, give to the DNC


They're both the right thing to do. And that's what this election is about. The right thing.

Dean For America
Become a DNC ePatriot -- give today!

The Democratic Party needs your help -- now.

Actually, it's *you* who needs help. All of us do.

George W. Bush is using the real patriotism of the American people to cloak and push a special-interest agenda that Americans do not support.

There's nothing more patriotic than joining the fight to kick George W. Bush out of the White House in 2004.

To that end, I've officially joined the Democratic party, after years as a fiscal conservative/social liberal non-partisan voter. Well, the Republican party has demonstrated its fiscal irresponsibility, and has spent the past two years trying to trample your and my civil rights. I know that's not the party for me.

It's time to take a stand.

If you read this blog, or know me IRL, you already know I'm an active member of the Howard Dean campaign. I'll support any Democratic nominee for the presidency in 2004. Reclaiming our nation is the most important thing any one of us can do this year.

So, I've chosen to join ePatriots, the Democratic Party's grassroots fundraising effort, as well as working for the campaign of my preferred presidential candidate.

The DNC needs your help. Bush will have $250 million in the bank for his re-election effort.

How much is that in real-people money? Over 2500 times - hell, probably more like 5000 times - more than you've ever got a shot at making as your annual salary. And he's going to spend it all on spin, mudslinging and...knowing this administration the way we've come to, outright fabrications.

No comments: