Monday, October 13, 2003

In Other News


Our birthday was last month. That's the Twin 'we', not the royal 'we'.

I've just registered to take the LSAT, the Law School Admission Test, in December. Paid money and everything. We'll see what happens there. I've always had more than a passing interest in the law, as this blog has borne out on multiple occasions I am sure, and it occurred to me that maybe I should look at doing something more in depth, now that my undergrad debts are mostly gone.

I'm also registering to test for entry into a completely different program in LA, related to the entertainment industry, about which I shall expound at a later date. Probably.

And, I'm about to do more volunteering related to the Howard Dean campaign than I have to date. Strictly unaffiliated stuff, though. About this I can probably expound later this week or next week, when a formal announcement has been made.

I *may* participate in National Novel Writing Month. Just like last year, I'm dithering until the last moment, in large part because of the novel I started writing last year, and all the above stuff going on at the moment.

None of this, of course, will stop me from accepting a job in my current field of expertise, should a juicy-looking one wander by. A scenario I am certainly working on creating.

No comments: