1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
Chicken bones (so the cats don't get them), smoked sausage, squishy-dead eggplant, chocolate bars from the Endangered Species Chocolate Company, 2.5 gobs of carrots.
2. Name five things in your freezer.
Chicken thighs, chicken drumsticks, ahi, corn niblets, ground beef.
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
Comet, dishwasher detergent, garbage bags, liquid plumber stuff, an old bottle.
4. Name five things around your computer.
Wineglass, notebook, bookcase with dictionaries and foreign-language material, a book on Civil War-era medicine, my little book that holds other people's business cards.
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
Floss, cold cream, hair gunk, some other hair spritz I never use, facial astringent.