Monday, April 29, 2002

Christened The Office, Redshifts


Saturday morning I woke up with a Story(tm) in my head. Got up, relocated my corporeal self into MY HOME OFFICE [mwahahahahahah], fired up the laptop and put finger to keyboard.

Muse! Baby! Good to see ya! How was the vacation!?

Actually, it's not that bad. It's just the unpacking and buying of things, and finding stuff and settling into work and a new home has [quite understandably] taken over my life recently. It felt good to drop back into the groove and start pounding out what I think will be a very warped little science fiction story.

In other news...

I cut off all my hair this weekend, and, not at all coincidentally, bought a bed. Trust me, I don't buy beds whenever I get a haircut. It may look like a causal relationship, but only because I'm travelling near the speed of light. It's why I appear to be posting with a lower frequency right now, too.


No comments: