Saturday, November 08, 2003

Friday Five


1. What food do you like that most people hate?

There's food people hate? I've enjoyed anchovies on my pizza.

2. What food do you hate that most people love?

There's food I hate?

Mmmm. I actually don't like super-sweet food. I love desserts yet tend to find them overwhelming. Too much sugar, all at once, makes me ill.

Any dessert on a restaurant menu labelled 'death by' or with the word 'ecstasy' or 'avalanche' in it will actively drive me away.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?

All those actresses who are so thin they're cadaverous. Models, too.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?

Um. Er. No idea.

5. What popular trend baffles you?

All of them. I have conformity issues.

Seriously, the cult of celebrity, in general, reality TV, and the endless supersizing of meals in an obese America (though I'm not baffled by it, I feel I understand the source pretty well).

Oh, and the support of George W. Bush.

No comments: